- CO2 Regulator bubble counter with built in check valve
CO2 Regulator bubble counter with built in check valve
AVAILABILITY: In stock (4 items)
Aquarium aluminium CO2 bubble counter for solenoids and regulators with integrated check valve.
A must have for any tank with CO2 injection, a bubble counter allows the user to estimate the CO2 injection rate by counting how many bubbles pass through the counter per minute.
A check valve prevents water from your aquarium from siphoning back into fragile and expensive CO2 equipment such as regulators and solenoids. Easy to read and easy to maintain.
Designed in a 'typical' bubble counter shape, this clear aluminium bubble counter is a tried and tested design; perfect to get an accurate bubble count without the need of bulky and expensive equipment.
To use, simply unscrew one end and fill the bubble counter with water, or if you prefer a bright coloured solution to make it easier to read. Then, simply crew the bubble counter into needle valve from your regulator, solenoid or splitter.
When the regulator is open, you will be able to calculate your CO2 injection rate by counting how many bubbles pass through the counter per minute, with the peace of mind that your equipment is protected in the event of water siphoning back towards your equipment.
- M10x1 Female Thread
- Compatible with all our regulators and solenoids
- Easy disassembling in cleaning and filling up water.
- Built-in Check Valve
How to use:
- Loose the cap ( upper part ) and fill the reservoir with clear water then fasten the cap firmly.
- Secure the CO2 pipe according to the inlet and outlet indication marks with the screw node.
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!