- Aquario - Neo Mixer M - 13mm
Aquario - Neo Mixer M - 13mm
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
Why CO2 injection is important in a planted tank: 3 main factors contribute to the optimal growth of aquatic plants. These factors include nutrients, light and carbon dioxide (CO2). If any of these are unbalanced, the results are algae growth or the withering of plants. The introduction of CO2 in a planted aquarium allows plants to thrive and grow more efficiently, while also giving them the ability to out-compete algae for nutrients. No matter what type of planted aquarium setup you have, we recommend CO2 injection for better aquarium plant growth.
Pair the Aquario Neo Mixer with other Aquario Neo Flow accessories! The Aquario Neo Mixer can be removed easily for quick and simple cleaning. This unit is made from durable PETG material as opposed to glass. However, excessive force can still break or crack this product. Please handle with care.
- It is installed at the end of the external filter outlet .
- Increases the efficiency of the diffuser by amplifying its effect thanks to the output current of the filter itself.
- The pieces that make it up are rounded to promote the flow of water.
- Compact and minimalist design that does not affect the visual impact of the aquascape.
- Made of very resistant PETG and with a transparency similar to that of glass .
Includes NeoDiffuser Tiny , two couplings (left and right) and water flow reduction pieces .
Neo Mixer can be connected to external filters of other companies as well as Neo Flow. Regardless of version 1 or version 2, Neo Mix is available for Neo Flow, Skimmer and Relievers.
You will be able to optimize the diffusion of CO₂ throughout the aquarium by taking advantage of the water outflow from the external filter .
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!